Dogs with obedience training and practice have a higher success rate with testing requirements. We offer classes to help you and your dog prepare for tests, as well as in-house testing dates for certifications, including:
- Canine Good Citizen (CGC)
- Therapy Dog International (TDI)
- C.L.A.S.S. (Canine Life and Social Skills) – all level of degrees
Note: The testing requirements for TDI have changed. The TDI test is divided into two phases and has 13 testing exercises. Please visit the TDI website for a complete description of the new test and other requirements.
You must pre register in order to take the test. Payment made online secures your testing appointment. Please be aware that certain dates are limited to a maximum of dogs. Registration may be closed 48 hours (or sooner) prior to testing dates.
On the Day of the Test
- You are responsible to bring all required documentation and proper equipment for testing.
- You must bring a copy of current dog license & current rabies certificate. Photocopies of tags are not acceptable.
- You must bring your photo identification or driver’s license.
- You must arrive on time. If you arrive late it may not be possible to test. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or those who do not arrive.
- Most importantly, you and your dog should arrive well rested and relaxed.